View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 12:11 PM   #67
aproctor
YT Addict

Default Just saw this facebook update...

Friends of Foxy (aka "Just a Dog")
UPDATE: Just spoke to Jennifer at the Animal Rescue League. She said that she spoke to the foster last week, and Foxy continues to do well. She did say that the foster mother has noticed some tenderness in her abdominal area, but hopefully it's unrelated. She has a really good appetite, and all of her vital signs are ok. She will be having her vet appt with Dr. Smith this week, and I will post an update as soon as I hear back. I did find out a little more information re. the background. Apparently, Foxy originally belonged to Ms. O'Driscoll's mother, who has passed away. Her father was keeping her, and she was apparently very important to him for that reason. It's still unclear as to why Ms. ODriscoll had her, but we will know more next Monday after the hearing. The man will not be getting her back, of course, as it's too great a risk to Foxy's safety. I got the court information this morning as well. It will be held at Hingham District Court at 9:30 am (I will be there an hour ahead) 28 George Washington Blvd, Hingham MA. Please PM or email me to let me know if you'll be coming, so that we can plan a meeting place! The director of law enforcement at the ARL will also be there. We are also letter-writing to the Magistrate, expectedly Mr. Ligotti, to encourage him to enforce the maximum penalty allowed by law.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!