View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 11:59 AM   #66
aproctor
YT Addict

Default Update from Facebook

Friends of Foxy (aka "Just a Dog")
HELP NEEDED - No money involved, Can Be Done In Under 10 min! We need people to personalize and send letters to the courthouse before next Monday morning, which means all letters need to go out by Thursday of this week, at least. These letters will encourage the magistrate to give Ms. O'Driscoll the maximum possible punishment allowed by law. It's important for them to see that the public all over... the US is affected by this incident! I have written up a form letter - all that needs to be done is for you to fill in your name, date, etc, sign it, and add any (peaceful/helpful) comments you may wish to, then you can send it to the address on the note. It should take less than ten minutes to do, and costs nothing except a postage stamp. Please send me an email at thedogmother@ymail.com if you'd like to help with this, with the words FOXY LETTER in the subject heading, and I'll email you back an attachment in Microsoft Word format, and Notepad format. Enter your data in the area colored in red (MWORD) , then print out, sign, and send to the given address.

file:///C:/Users/Ann%20Proctor/Pictures/Roxy.htm

The above link is a picture of Foxy but I am not sure it will work for you because it wouldn't let me save it to my computer so I could upload it here. I thought I would give it a try though...you can try to copy and paste it.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!