View Single Post
Old 01-07-2006, 06:19 AM   #11
sandie
Yorkie Yakker

Ok...Hi Everyone!

For anyone that responded to my questions on this thread...This is for you.
I replied under Sylvan's because she was the first one to answer my questions...But...I found that everyone of you had wonderful ideas. I have changed the sleeping arrangements for her and the pups...Brought up her medium size traveling cage and made it comfortable for her and the pups...But..Also kept "her" bed right next to the traveling cage so she can get away from the little ones and have her "own" place to sleep....So far so good...NOW..she does leave the pups for a little while and lays in her bed.

Second...The Food...I have tried some of the ideas and they have worked..She still is finky about her food...always has been but she is eating better and not acting so crazy! I am going to keep on this and try the other ideas too.

Third..Oops...here she is..just jumped in my lap..she must know I am writing about her!
The sleeping business...after that night of NO Sleep...she is sleeping now...

I want to tell everyone as I said before I LOVE MY LITTLE FURBABIES...The night I stayed up with her I made a palette on the floor next to her and the babies and laid my hand in the bed and she atleast laid her head on my hand once in awhile and sometimes licked my hand...I just wanted her to know it would be ok and I would be with her...I didn't want her to stress out.

For YorkieRose...I just "ALWAYS LOVE" your replies..not just to me...but everyone...And..by the way the first time I got on this sight yours was the first reply I read and that was why I felt this must be a good sight and signed up...Just thought I would let you know.

Thanks everyone again and I will keep you all posted...If I can figure out on how to put a thumbnail picture on the sight I will put my male and female on it so you can see them.

Talk to all later...

Sandie
sandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!