View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 04:29 AM   #1
YorkieLover29
Yorkie Yakker

Default Julius won't eat :-(

Hey everyone,

I am having a little problem with Julius not eatting his food. He is so picky!!! I am currently feeding him Wellness Just for Puppy wet food, and Wellness Super Mix 5 for small breeds dry food. I have tried mixing the wet food with the dry food, heating the food in the microwave, or just serving it cold. We have a 12 year old s**tz poo that eats Pedigree senior and Julius always tries to run to his food bowl to eat his food . He loves it!!!! He seems to pick at it during the day and I was instructed that I should only leave his food out for 20 mins so it doesn't confuse him and his potty training. I feel so bad tho because I'm scared he is not getting his proper nutrients. If anyone can please give me some suggestions, it would be much appreciated. Wellness is not a cheap brand of food, but I need to find something that he will eat. Anyone hear anything about Purina Pro Health. My friend is currently feeding her yorkie the food and she does great with it..
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!