View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 09:06 PM   #15
Belamia
Senior Yorkie Talker

Present

I have a perfect boy i got from smartpuppiepets years ago. I have passed the good experience on and will continue to give them a great review every time i have a chance to do so. As it was mentioned, we are now good friends, but i also want to mention that we became friends after i got my yorkie from them. I know a few people who also have their beautiful dogs and not one of them had a different experience from mine. This tells me a lot about a breeder. I can only say that i have read here many times that you buy the breeder first and then you buy the dog or puppy and this is very well said. Whoever is looking for a healthy, balanced and beautiful yorkie can always send me a private message and happily i will give their contact. They are a family of great breeders with a lot of respect not only towards the dogs they produce but also the families that get to take them home.
A great experience needs to be shared.
Good night.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!