Thread: OCD Problem
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 07:29 AM   #3
lovespandp
♥Momma's Bambino♥
Donating Member

Hmp, what is it with Yorkies and OCD?? It must be in their DNA! If she is that obsessed about it, I wouldn't let her watch out of the door. I would start training her to stay away from it. Esp if she isn't eating over it.

Peanut has a lot of different quirks, He has a fav toy its a little bone 4" long and it is just stuffed, no squeaker. Well this bone is his BABY. He will go bury it, but he will bury it walk away and then go back and get it and bury it again, He will do this over and over until he "finds" the right spot. Also when he is in between spots he will pace around the house and the look on his face is priceless. He looks so stressed out. It funny, but at the same time I worry about him because it doesn't seem normal...?? He is also deathly scared of the energy drink Monster the big can. One time we went for a drive and we stopped at the liquor store, DH bought one and came in the car, when he opened it it made that pop sound, OMG Pnut ran in the back of the trunk ( we have a corvette so its like the back area) and went all the way to the back and started shaking in the corner! Now everytimr Pnut sees the can he starts shaking!

He is also scared of fingers, if you flick your finger at him. Another one is when a water bottle cracks on its own, he will run and hide!!

DH says it is my fault that he has all these quirks and anxiety, he says I baby him

My advice would be to try to snap her out of it and train her not to do that, you might be creating a little Pnut!!

Last edited by lovespandp; 08-23-2011 at 07:30 AM.
lovespandp is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!