View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 10:52 AM   #1
dezertblu
YT Addict

Default Canine Addison's

I havn't been on the forum for quite a while now due to real life becoming too full of things...first my father died, them mt father in law died...followed by me becoming my mother in laws carer due to her dementia related problems.......now if that hasnt been enough for me to deal with Pippy precious pup has been diagnosed with Canine Addison's ....and I garuntee you this is not something I ever heard of till now but its well worth researching. To complicate her Addisons further she also has Canine Megaesophagus needless to say she requires constant attentions now.I simply posted this for one reason.....Ive never heard of ANY of these thing until I needed to, had I been educated on them ahead of time I could of saved her lots of waiting and suffering, had I known the warning signs....she almost died several times, addisons can be mild in your pet or like pippy life threatening...please be sure to educate yourself on both items listed as from what Ive found many vets still dont know much about either, and are still learning themselves about these illnesses.

Canine Megaesophagus Information

Canine Addison's Information
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!