Thread: What to do?
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 02:26 PM   #8
MamaZiggy
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiedaze View Post
Do you think you could burry the ax and just let her know you would love to take the puppy when she isn't home? Someone needs to care for that baby. I doubt it will be taken from her because it's barking and crying. You could help it out by giving it love and attention and anything else it may be needing.
i agree. animal control prob wont remove this little one, but maybe offer to watch him. this wouldnt be for her, just for the poor baby!

i dont get this. i mean Ziggy is 17 weeks old. my uncle asked me to come help with an event he is hosting on the 1st of Sep. from thursday to sunday night (its a huge festival) and i would love to go. did it last year and it was so fun! and i would have left Ziggy with my 19yo bro and my mom.. BUT i know my baby, even though they would take great care of him, he freaks out when i go outside to play or feed my Toby. so i made the decision to stay. Once you get a dog you have to make sacrifices, i dont mean always, but they just got this dog. shame, i really feel for this puppy..
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!