View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 10:31 AM   #3
btodd304
Yorkie Yakker

yah i know it took alittle longer to train our other dog in a crate but i believe consistency is the key. I thought about the xpen but i feel like that would be double the training, by having him go in a crate while were gone and then when were home teaching him to go potty outside i feel would be 2x the more training then if i just keep at what im doing. My husband goes home on lunch so in morning hes in kennel for 4 hrs and afternoon its 4 hrs as well and i guess today he did good he didnt have an accident when my husband went home to let him out so im sure itll get there itll just take time and im prepared for that. But lately at night hes been getting up every two hours to go potty and sometimes just thinking he can play but then i put him back to bed right away once i know he dont have to potty and just wants to play with leaves or what not lol. I watch him pretty good hes only had an accident twice in two weeks bc i wasnt watching him close enought but usually i can tell when hes gota potty so ill take him out right away. My husband gets frustrated bc he cant tell at all when he has to
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!