View Single Post
Old 01-06-2006, 03:53 PM   #3
chuckandnan
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Default Always be on the lookout!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkie guy
Yes coyotes are showing up more and more in urban areas here in Arizona,In just the last year I myself have seen a pair brazenly walking down Deer valley road a block from my home.....driving to work early (5am) one morning saw a coyote crossing 51st ave in the middle of a residentally area,at first thought ,thats odd it has a white head,only to realize it had a white cat in its mouth.
So definitely BEWARE!! They are around and you need to be vigilant with your babys...mine never went anywhere without being on a lead.Also With small dogs the size of Yorkies you need also to watch the sky's , predators abound in the air also.
We recently moved back to Greeley Colorado from Chandler Arizona. When we in Arizona we had a blocked wall but still, I would never, ever let my baby outside without me watching it's every move. I was afraid of coyote's as I'd heard people saying they had seen them on the golf course at times. Also, I watched the sky because I was so worried of hawks or owls. They can take your baby also. Now that we are in Colorado we have a fenced yard, however, once again, I would never leave Dollie outside by herself for a moment and when she is playing and running I am there with her all the time. Please be careful ........Our babies our everything to us. Best of Luck..
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!