View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 07:36 PM   #1
btodd304
Yorkie Yakker

Default New Yorkie Owner :)

Well hello my name is Brittney and recently just got a yorkie and his name is Gizmo. He is 10 weeks old and is a ball of fire and so sweet. I have a 87lb lab/german shepard mix and he is so much different then having a big dog its a whole new experience for me and my husband, we feel as though we started all over again with learning how to handle a puppy as both dogs are so much different! Ive never been apart of a forum before and thought now with so many puppy questions now would be a great time to join one. My husband seems to have no patience for him as Gizmo takes more to me then him. So its pretty much just me i take him potty in the night, wake up and feed him early in morning before i go to work and my husband does go home on lunch to let him out then its all me again when i get home from work. Somedays its pretty overwhelming when im trying to get things done and watch him to make sure he dont potty in the house. I am doing crate training as thats what we did with our other dog as we are at work all day. Im very patient with him and dont mind doing it all, but i hope i can potty train him as ive heard horror stories of some never really bein potty trained.

So thats just a tid bit for now
btodd304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!