View Single Post
Old 01-06-2006, 01:55 PM   #14
vainchick5
YT 6000 Club Member

Isn't it funny when they do that? Of course we're the only ones, all the "normal" folks think it's gross..lol..So I also have a funny farting story if I can share. I don't want to hijac the thread just wanted to add mine.

So a while back when my sister was meeting my boyfriend for the first time, we had just come home late from an event. So my nephew is falling asleep and Coco is sitting on Roberts lap and just running around every once in a while. Now she doesn't really fart, only every once in a while like once a week. Suddenly he looks at me funny, and squints his nose, with a face of shock. I was like WHAT! He goes "Umm something smells like, like you know..stuff". So I smell and I'm like "Jacob is probably farting in his sleep (nephew)".

So we go on about how bad smelling it is only to realize 30 minutes later when the farts still haven't stopped, that it's Coco. My sister thought it was her and I was like "It is not MY princess, she doesn't fart". Boy was I wrong. So first impression, Rob was probably thinking this girl and her family are all a bunch of farters, but really it was just Coco. My sister was like "you don't think WE did it do you?? (as a joke)"
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!