View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 12:25 PM   #3
anevarez
Senior Yorkie Talker

Thanks... Chloe (my almost 2 year old) was so picky. It was such a headache to get her to eat! Her breeder had her on Nature's Recipe or something like that, but she would just not eat much of it here. I tried everything and Diamond Naturals was all that she would eat. Ironically, this little guy came home on Diamond Naturals and LOVES it, however I know while it is better than say, Science Diet or Puppy Chow, there are better foods on the market. With CHloe I spent a day sending emails to companies for samples of their dog food. I need to look for that list again so I can contact them all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gracielove View Post
There are a lot of opinions on this subject. The health and diet forum has some good ideas.
I have a picky eater and had to cook for my puppy for quite a while. Finally ended up feeding grain free food. Nature's Variety has a very good one. Some dog food stores that sell high end foods will have free samples of foods or offer a refund if your pup does not like the food. Look for a specialty store in your area.
anevarez is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!