View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 01:06 PM   #12
magicgenie
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Hello Hursula

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartpuppiepets View Post
I am not of help but i am sure "MagigGenie" gave you all the details you needed. Due to some personal priorities i am currently not involved with other local breeders or showing, i will love to some day. I keep my ears open and have heard good and great things about some of the breeders mentioned here and other people we can dismiss comments on their practices.
Thank you BELAMIA, for your kind comments and a few others , i come here every so often... than life gets crazy and i do not have the time so i do not always see the comments. You are a Sweet heart ! give my baby a few hugs for me !
A blessed day to everyone else !
Forgot to mention, if you read the Salem News today, Topaz, Salina's girl is on the front page on a dress contest ! Cute to see it.
XOXO
This is why you need to keep in touch! After I wrote my post, I thought I forgot to list you. Now we know who Balamia was referring to! For those who are interested, I've had a few pleasant email exchanges and phone conversations with Hursula and she seems very knowledgeable about her breeding. She's not too far from here and I've been trying to get her to come up here for a visit, compare her Brazilian dogs to my Argentine ones. Hursula also instructed me on how to navigate customs and Logan Airport first time I picked up an import dog. Check out Smartpuppiepets in Beverly MA
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!