View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 09:18 PM   #10
oberly233
Yorkie Yakker

Thanks for your opinions. As I said I noticed it every once and a great while but it seems to be more frequent lately. In fact today she was playing and I was standing above her. I called her to get her attention. When she looked up at me she had one of this shakes and kinda stumbled to the side briefly. She does seem to stare into space when she's having them. See I really don't know much of her background. I only ever saw her mom. From what I gather her mom and dad came from an abusive home and my next door neighbor rescued her mom only to find out she was pregnant. I really don't know how reliable the original ownership of the mother was but there's a slight chance her parents could've been siblings cause as I said the previous owners didn't give a damn about the dogs they had so my guess it could be a very well possibility. Well I know genetic problems could be a very strong chance if they were. Her siblings and mother still live next door and as far ad I know they are all healthy active pups. I'm gunna get her a full workup at the vet ASAP. Other then that she's very active. Eats and drinks plenty. She is flea free I know some asked that. If she is indeed sick im glad I got her cause I will make sure she gets all the help I can give her. I'll let you guys know what the vet has to say. She's due for her second round of shots now. I guess that would be ok right?
oberly233 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!