View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 05:21 AM   #2
daschmo
Senior Yorkie Talker

Teeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1956snowflake View Post
looking for a new PUP...Live in Upper Michigan. Please respond if you know of any available puppies within a reasonable distance. Thanks
I read your post with interest this morning. I joined YorkieTalk less than a month ago. My beautiful male, Disco, died suddenly and I needed to connect with other Yorkie owners who might sort of relate to the grief and devastation my husband and I felt..and still feel. I love this website and the friendly, informative posters.
I'm also beginning to look for a new Yorkie baby to love. They are difficult to find in Michigan to begin with. As I "interview" so-called breeders who have puppies using all the questions I learned to ask via the AKC and YTCA websites, I am appalled by the responses I get. It's obvious my puppy search will take quite awhile.
In my Yorkie puppy quest, I found an interesting website and spoke with a woman in Baraga..Rose Edwards of Ojibwa Yorkies. She is in your neck of the woods but I would not recommend her. She hung up on me during our conversation about AKC registering and her answers to my questions were clearly not impressive. If you're near Wisconsin, did you look there? I hope you've had luck finding your pup.
daschmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!