View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 09:48 PM   #11
NoNoGuinness
Yorkie Talker

So since I am really not a fan of pee pads either and would love to get him to the point where he knows to go outside I decided tonight I would feed him in his kennel with the door open... this is a small kennel so there is enough room for his small bowls him to lay down and a toy is it... worked great he went in to eat even sat and played with his little sheep for a bit... so I figured let's try bedtime in there took him outside walked to the tree where I have put his droppings waited 10 mins with nothing took him back inside for a little while then tried the outside thing again with no luck... so I told him night night and locked him in the kennel yea not even a minute later a nice big cow patty in the kennel next to his empty food bowl I kept in there in hopes that would work.

And while I am complaining HOW do I punish for jumping against and sratching my leather couch? If I push him away and ignore him he thinks I am playing... if I just ignore he jumps more..... he sooo lucky he is cute LOL
NoNoGuinness is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!