View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 11:49 PM   #7
DvlshAngel985
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoNoGuinness View Post
I sat outside for 30 mins one day... other days I try 15 mins then come inside and try again.
I think tomorrow night I will try the kennel at night and hope for the best... because he is starting to chew my baseboards in my kitchen while I am at work.

I swear I sound like I am doing nothing but complaining the little guy LOL but really my only issues is the potty time, eating my baseboards, biting me and digging at my leather couch. Other then that he is great... been home 3 weeks and I just found out today he barks or at least barked once... I was starting to wonder if he had it in him
If you don't like the crate, you can try an expen. It's confining, but it's not that limiting as crate would. You can put potty pads there too. Too much space too soon can lead to mistakes. When you're out there, let him know you mean business. Don't passively sit out there with him. Walk him on a leash and give him a command.

And no, you're not complaining. Trust me, there could be worse things you could deal with.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!