Thread: Pancreatitis
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 12:44 PM   #6
chatwizme
Yorkie Yakker

Sad

I think I agree with you guys. I am going to call the vet and see if I can get a few more cans. She has been eating Avoderm dry with a TINY bit of wet food stirred in on occasion. (Little Ceasars, I know it was BAD) I stirred the r/x with tiny bits of the dry Avoderm, just the last two meals (last pm/today am) and she is so much better. Except that she seems HUNGRY. The r/x must digest very easily and quickly and I was told to feed her a little bit at a time and frequently. I am wondering if Avoderm is really okay to keep giving her or if it is too fatty or has too much protien. I think it says 26% protien and 16% fat. Is that too much? These little ones are so VERY sensitive to what is going on around them. We are going on a road trip with her over Labor Day and I am terrified that this will happen again. Seems like even the slightest change in routine upsets her little system and Pancreatitis can be fatal, sometimes very quickly. Me o My. If you are doing any projects around the house, PLEASE watch your loved ones closely! It just didn't seem to take very long and she was extremely sick...
chatwizme is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!