View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 12:05 PM   #7
BellarousasMom
YT 500 Club Member

Default Joint custody....lol

My sister in law finally called today and I ended up crying on the phone about us meeting and her taking her pup back home. I'm such a sad case sometimes. LOL Well anyway she presented a solution to both our situations....There will be no one at their house except in the mornings and evenings because both of them work and my niece the original "mom" to Tot is living out of state. So he goes back to his house tomorrow and next Tuesday we get him again thru the week. That way he will be around people and Bella and him will have lots of playtime together. My husband will find all this out when he gets home. Cheaper than buying another one. I think he'll be ok. He settled in here pretty good. I'm so excited now. It's just awful the way these little boogers grab at your heart strings.

Question tho...he's 8 years old, used to running on a little farm when his other family takes him, which is usually everyday, so no telling what he eats, what do you all think about me feeding him Bellas good food? His other family feeds Ol' Roy. This past week I've mixed the food because I knew Bella would eat his, but I've added more of her food in than his, I didn't want her to have alot of his. There again, I'm a sucker, thinking of my baby.
BellarousasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!