View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 07:26 PM   #1
ChibiLuv
and molliluv too!
Donating Member

Default Spay Tomorrow :(

So as a vet nurse my worries are double edged! On one hand I've seen hundreds and thousands of spays, I've seen spays done on dogs half Molli's size and everything was fine. Her bloodwork already came back fine so I know I dont have to worry about that. Still though, I know more than most all the risks and things that could go wrong. I've never seen them go wrong but I've heard stories. As a teapot yorkie I know her chances are better than other smaller yorkies but I can't help but worry. I am getting her spayed with lasers, they say it's safer and the healing time is quicker and after the spay they use "cold laser therapy" to decrease pain. All that I know but they also keep her over night and it's the fist time since I got her that I will be away from her. I love her so much, as annoying and bratty as she can be I love her and I couldnt take if anything happened to her. I'm trying to trust in the doctors and hope for the best.
Anyways thanks for letting me ramble- I am just a nervous mommy, this is my first girl dog.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!