Old 08-07-2011, 03:41 PM   #12
RileyDC
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Chrissy_ View Post
Anyone feeding this?
I see they have a small breed formula.
I think I am going to try it with them.

For some unknown reason both Max & Mickey are having really dry poops (some dehydrated looking as ashy looking so dry) on this new bag of Acana Grasslands. Just about done with the medium size bag.
They were on Wellness Small Breed but Max was having soft stools after 2 big bags (3 months). Mickey and Max both had terrible eye boogers.
So I rotated back to Acana Grasslands.
Should I see if the really dry stools continue on a new bag of Acana Grasslands or find a new food like Now! Small Breed?
Thanks

I have been feeding Riley Primal raw in the mornings and Acana Kibble, at night..... since about March. Right now he is on the Acana Ranchlands...

I had emailed Petcurean for coupons for the Go! Endurance and I got a reply email from Michelle Dixon [who sent several coupons....] stating:
Thank-you for your inquiry. I would like to send you a coupon for our NOW! Small breed as this is more appropriate, does this work for you?

I got a bag of the NOW! Small breed and Riley would not eat it, at all. I ended up giving the bag to my sister and went back to the Acana.

Good Luck! It can be soooo Frustrating.
RileyDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!