View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 04:59 PM   #1
Foster Mom
YT Addict

Default Wrote my car off

It was raining quite hard yesterday on my way to work and my car hydroplaned and slammed me into a concrete barrier. Pulled all the muscles in my necka nd shoulder and am really quite sore today, but it could have been worse. Doc at the hospital yesterday told me not to go back to work until Tuesday, but being as I just started this job and had taken Wed morning off to do the sugning for buying our house, I left the hospital and went directly to work, my boss sure was surprised to see me.

6800.00 damage to my car. When I do it, I do it good I guess. Even broke a motor mount...how does one manage that?!?!?

Found a 2007 Hyundai Tiburon I am going to test drive tomorrow and hopefully bring home with me. I guess I now get car payments again. That part sucks, I kinda liked having a car that was paid off....

Just glad Pixie and Nya were not with me, they would have been seriously hurt or worse....
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!