View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 12:07 PM   #1
MaxYorkieBear
No Longer a Member

Default JoeJoe's Not feeling Well Today

Woke up this morning at 7 this morning to check on JoeJoe and bring him potty but for once he wasn't awake and jumping around. He was laying on his side and kept looking at me. I picked him up and he felt a little wet on his chest. I assume he must of threw up last night so he must of had low blood sugar. I grabbed his Nutrical and gave him some and got a syringe and gave him some pedialyte and then some water. And then I put him down so he could eat his breakfast. He seemed perfectly fine after that and was his normal self during his bath in the sink. He even scratched at the door when he had to go potty.

It's been awhile since the last time he's had an episode where he's been like this in the morning. But now he's sneezing and i can't figure out what to do. It started after he came inside from his potty break and has been on and off since. Has anyone had this happen to them and their fur baby before? I know it's not a cold but it seems strange that everything is happening all at once. He is so small so i just want to make sure he's alright.
MaxYorkieBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!