Thread: Little Angel ..
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 11:22 AM   #1
yorkie__14
Senior Yorkie Talker

Unlove Little Angel ..

Hi Guys,

I just felt like I need to get this across.. this isn't about my pup but one of my very best friends..

She and her boyfriend had gotten a Porkie (yorkie/pom mix) at about 3.5 Months old. She weighed approx. 2 lbs. She was such a joy and ALWAYS brought a smile to your face.

They finally decieded on a name for her.. from their favourite tv show "That 70's Show" the character that they chose was Jackie - she was full of life, tiny, and adorable.

After the weekend of Canada Day I had received a text message from my girl friend telling me about the tragedy they endured that weekend.

Little Jackie had been attacked by a Lab at the dog park. It had gotten a hold of her throat and within seconds Jackie was gone. As I write this it brings tears to my eyes to think that something so small and genuine could be gone in a blink of an eye.

She was loved unconditionally by her owners and it brought them great sadness so have to witness this situation.

I warn all of you to WATCH YOUR BABIES when you go to the dog park - it can happen so easily that a life can be taken away.

Jackie was a real angel, and will forever watch over them in their life.

I've attached a picture of this beautiful little yorkie pom - and I hope that this message will encourage people to take extra precaution when going out to the dog park - no matter what an owner says about there dog just always be careful PLEASE.

*My girlfriend is taking all necessary actions to put this owner to responsibility of their dogs actions (as they are not at the moment). Justice will be served - it is her mission of this summer.*
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Little Angel Jackie.jpg (98.0 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg little angel jackie 2.jpg (77.3 KB, 49 views)
yorkie__14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!