View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 05:16 AM   #5
gemy
YT 2000 Club
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti View Post
Have a great trip. They are such beautiful dogs.
Thanks Patti I agree

[quote=lisaly;3623520]Enjoy the show and your barbecue. I will be thinking of you, and I really hope to see photos. I have no doubt at that all three of your pups will look beautiful and that they will dazzle everyone they meet. Magic's winning personality will charm the crowd and your littlest "honorary Black Russian will steal everyone's heart, just like my own.[/QUOTE

Dave I believe will be the picture taker, and I am on video duty. Of course I get to edit his pics, and maybe now with my NEW puter will be able to edit the videos I take

Quote:
Originally Posted by gidget529 View Post
They are such beautiful dogs!! You will have to take pics if you can and post!
Oh for sure for sure. My vote for BISS will be my best friends Storm. We shall see if I am right. He is one gorgeous blackie!. Although being a loyal and of course impartial owner of Magic I think he is something special too. I think it would be grand if we had some sort of "mixed competition" sort of like a triatholon. Let see my choices would be conformation (ya just gotta have that), obedience, and my favourite retreive in water Then my Magic boy would be verra verra hard to beat! Last week he was even out swimming two labs to retreive "his" and "their" toys....lol
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!