View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 09:22 PM   #8
Ahis_Mama
Living In Paradise!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by renee6645 View Post
I showed this to Lazarus. I told him Ahi was even smaller than him and 5 weeks younger and look what a smart girl she was! He darted over and licked the screen! LOL! Too funny. He usually growls. What a Romeo.
That is just too cute! And I love the name Lazarus.(I'm a big paranormal/romance reader) They use that name a lot for characters. Tell him Ahi sends him puppy kisses!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valenie View Post
awww I <3 this my puppys are too lazy for tricks! lol!
I bet if you give them yummy treats they would do it. My Ahi is like me and my girls....we LOVE food. lol You wouldn't know by her size but I swear she eats like a pig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MauiGirl View Post
Oh my, Ahi is not only adorable but she is smart toooo????? Wow. That is amazing. She is so alert and focused for being so young.

Now if you say she is housebroken in a month.... well I'll be really jealous, haha.
Thank you! The housebroken part I wish. She always goes on her pad when she is gated in the kitchen. And on her pee pad in my bedroom where her crate area is. But when she is let out into the living room she smells all around and pees IF no one is looking. Oh and I think it being the whole house is carpeted except the kitchen is part of the reason. But we try to keep an eye on her and she does pretty well. Just crossing my fingers on this one.
Ahis_Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!