View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 02:52 PM   #4
Dolcesmama_xoxo
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahis_Mama View Post
Thank you! I was hoping that she would be smart. Sometimes I see dogs that my hubby calls "dumb dawg" lol cause they either stubborn or just refuse to listen to the owner no matter what. I got really lucky with her. Her personality and disposition is great. I wonder how her siblings came out.

Ahi would love a playdate! I wish there was a long bridge that we could just drive over the ocean. We would be traveling to all the states. Then again you could drive here and spend some time in Hawaii. hehe
You know, I like your idea way better! Hawaii here I come!LOL I wish! Anyway, I know what you mean about stubborn dogs. My fiances mom has a poodle, which are supposed to be really trainable but he says she is "dumb" cuz she never learned any tricks lol. Poor baby! I always cover the dogs or cats ears when he makes fun lol, but they know hes just kidding hehe! He's always amazed at how smart Dolce is too. He says hes never seen a dog do so many tricks lol (guess he hasnt met many dogs!) Your Ahi is going to be really smart I can tell, shes only 12 weeks and she looks very attentive and willing to please. Bless her!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!