View Single Post
Old 01-05-2006, 05:35 PM   #4
vainchick5
YT 6000 Club Member

She great with my nephew. She has a lot of patience with him and she doesn't want him to know what's going on. She recognizes that she has a problem. I talked to one of the women from her church (it's her best friend) and my sister had admitted to her that she has an anger problem. I even saw a book she had bought about anger management. But I don't think it's doing anything. I know she needs to talk to someone but the last thing I want to do is suggest she go see someone, then she'll never speak to me again. She already thinks that we are all against her and we all think she's crazy. She is depressed. You would NEVER know it in front of others, but when we're all alone as a family, she starts up. I don't know what else to do. We all walk on egg shells around her. She has such a big heart and is so sweet. I know this is so stressful on her. To be with someone for 11 years and not know them at all. He's caused a lot of damage to my parents (almost lost their home) and me (put my credit in foreclosure and credit cards in my name without my knowledge). I know she feels guilty, like she should have seen it all coming or asked more questions. I just don't know. I feel like crying because I would take her pain away if I could but sometimes she's just so mean with her words.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!