View Single Post
Old 01-05-2006, 05:23 PM   #1
vainchick5
YT 6000 Club Member

Cry I'm hoping someone can give me good advice...

I'm really struggling to deal with this and I can't do it alone anymore. I need some advice, some help. So as many of you know last year we had a horrible tragedy happen in my family. A couple of days before christmas last year, my brother in law was arrested for money laundering. He's been in jail waiting for trial since last year. They are trying to pin my sister (stay at home mom) with conspiracy. Anyway, they went from living a millionairres life to him in jail and her and their 3 year old living with my parents. People used to respect my family and now we're the butt of the jokes. Our own aunts/unlces and cousins won't speak to us.
I know my sister is under a lot of stress and feeling hurt, betrayed, angry, ect. But lately her anger has become a problem.My sister just gets angry over tiny things. I know her anger stems from her stress but she just jumps down everyone's throats about little things (like why I was making mac and cheese in skillet instead of sauce pan). My mom says, they all fight almost everynight and everyone goes to sleep in tears. I don't live at home but it affects me because they all sound sad or she'll get mad at me when I go home on the weekends over stupid stuff. I don't know what to do. I've tried talking to her but to no avail. I don't know what else I can do to help everyone involved. Please help me.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!