View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 03:01 PM   #9
MaddiesMommie
LoveMy2
Donating Member

Oh no! I am so glad you are okay. Gosh, a car accident is scary enough to think about but being pregnant and having an accident is terrifying. Again, I am so glad you are okay. You make SURE to take care of yourself.

I am glad you are registering for classes. Getting some things marked off the "To Do" list will feel good. Take care and God Bless you and Justin. Again, I am very glad He kept you both safe through your accident.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzieg View Post
I like Fletcher. Good choice! And you are so ahead of me. You've motivated me; I'm registering this week along with my fall classes.

I was in a bad car accident yesterday, and it was so scary. I started feeling lightheaded and blacked out. Next thing I knew, I was in my car with my airbag and the passenger side airbag deployed. A volunteer paramedic saw it happen with 3 other people, and I had to stay in the hospital overnight for observation and for tests. Everything came back normal, baby is fine, so they think the cause of the blackouts is Justin putting pressure on my vena cava near my spine causing oxygen not to return to me. So the hubby said no more long distance road trips; just to work and the grocery store for me until he is born.

I'm still a little sore, but I am going back to work tomorrow. I'm actually looking forward to it; I just want a normal day tomorrow. Hope all is well with you. Please keep in touch and let me know how you are and when he arrives. Babies are so much fun.
MaddiesMommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!