View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 07:08 AM   #7
lannah67
Yorkie Talker

Oh my gosh, are you guys kidding me? I have never adjusted the date on my camera, my husband used it for his work the other day and I think he fixed it. I don't have a problem with taking new pictures for someone. If I were a scam I wouldve cropped out the date!!!!

I should still be listed on the AKC website as a breeder in KY (Lana Smith) from when I registered the litter. So you can check the the parents info if you'd like.

You can see previous litters on my myspace page, (its not private), along with pictures of the parents. I don't think the date was adjusted then either, I just don't do that...

I also posted my first litter for sale on here in 2007 or 2008 I think. This is Abbys 3rd litter. I had tried the Lexington Herald and sold a female about a month ago, then I remembered here from years ago, I still get an occassional email from yorkietalk asking me to come back. I have always thought the forum as very helpful, even advised the lady who bought a girl from me last month to visit here to learn about yorkie care.

I am asking $800, for the girl. I think she would be too small for breeding, I am thinking she'll only be about 4lbs as adult, but I don't know for sure. She is using the pee pad well, has had shots, vet checked, and wormed. She is a real sweetie, her brothers are a bit rough with her and they are bigger so sometimes she stays back instead of getting in the mix with them. Her mother still lets her nurse, but she is eating well ! Let me know if you 'd like additional pictures, the ones posted were taken about a month ago, before her ears came up. All the puppies in this litter had their ears to come up without me even shaving them. :
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!