View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 10:57 AM   #12
MaryAnn
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Thank you all for your loving messages - Our special buddy was Tucker - I could not bear the empty house any longer - everywhere I looked there was a reminder of Tucker - he was 14 and was at my side at some pretty tough times - I had an accident early in the year and had a concussion and neck fracture - one week later had a stroke - Tucker was right there by my side - he never left me - he was my inspiration to get moving - I home cooked for him and fed him three times a day( he had pancreatitis, and had a stroke a few years ago) we needed each other - then it came time that he had to leave us - he was the happiest, most joyful spirit and he will always be with me - I learned so much from him - he gave so much - I could not bear the house without him, my blood pressure was sky high and all I did was cry----- - we adopted Cody - he is not a replacement, but a sweet little Yorkie to help fill the whole in our hearts. Cody is doing a great job so far! - he is four months old and full of love and mischief!! Thanks again - appreciate all your lovely comments.
MaryAnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!