View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 09:30 PM   #1
leodelcastillo
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default need help my yorkie is 4 and biting since his shots?

Hello I rescued a yorkie from being put down on July 3rd he was rescued by a lady at the grace foundation she picked him up from the manteca shelter, we met him n fell in love. He was so sweet he would lay next to us n let us hold him dress him n everything. We took him to the vet on July 7 he got his DHLPP 1st series ...n they found out he had a wound on his testicles n got him on Clavamox antibiotics n w/ a cone so he wouldnt lick himself he did fine On July 17 took him to get rabies shot n 2nd DP vaccine he was moving around alot when they gave it to him and I had to hold him tight. For 4 days he had a limp and layed around for 2 and would not want us to hold him nor touch that side of his body right side shoulder paw area. Its now Sunday exactly a week he is walking fine eating fine but he still nips at us if we try and hold him or touch him in that area what can I do I am desparate i want to hold the little guy but he is so scarred how long can this behaivior last what can I do? Today 7-27 a freind cam over tried to pet him and he bit her I dont want to have to give him away but I am getting no where tryinh to reach out for advice any out there? PLEASE
leodelcastillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!