View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 07:01 PM   #2
pepe mint
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tridntrue View Post
What a fabulous groom Mandee did on our Jax yesterday! We had actually met Mandee at a downtown street festival previously. Can two yorkie lovers pass on the street without speaking? OF COURSE NOT! Anyway, she had given us her card and then we saw a reference to www.pawpassions.com on Yorkie talk and we called and set up a time.

She did Jax in her home. At the appointed time. Was finished in an hour. (I'm sure because our pup is so well behaved ) Charged a very reasonable price. Did a complete groom with bath and total body clip. Jax's face looks wonderful. I'll post a pic when my daughter shows me how.

This is in stark contrast to the last full groom he got where I dropped him off at 8.00 a.m. and got him back at 5.00. Did get an excellent groom there but he was crated all day! I am not anti-crate, we use(d) confinement for house training and he loves his crate, just not all day in a stack of crates against the wall. Prior to that he had 3 puppy grooms at Petsmart. That was a hit or miss because we always got someone different.

So glad we found Mandee!!! Highly recommend!!!
Wow, I just saw this! thank you SO much for the kind words!!!!!! Jax was such a doll baby and I can't wait to see him again! When we finally get our place open, you will have to bring him in to play (well, for grooming of course too )

I am so glad that I gave you my card!!! I only had a few with me that day, it was meant to be that you got one of them
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!