Yorkie Lover
Donating Member

ME:
Name: Kristin

YorkieTalk nickname: LIL MIS' MAGIC

E-Mail Address: kmoulden_06@yahoo.com

MY PET:
Name: Lil Mis Magic

Measurements (Weight, Height, Length or whatever you can provide to help with sizes): about 3.5 lbs...around 8 inches high...length??

Size of clothing (The common size you usually by for your pups..XS,S,M,L or XL): usually xs, but sometimes a small

My Yorkie's Favorite Toys, Snacks, Clothing style, color, etc.: I love chew toys and things I can chase around like balls...I have a very sensitive stomach, so treats are hard...but I love anything bright to wear, that looks girly

Anything extra I want my Gift Exchange Pal to know about my pup: I am very much a princess and act like a true girl

MY PET:
Name: Sailor Girl

Measurements (Weight, Height, Length or whatever you can provide to help with sizes): 4.0 lbs, height - 7 inches, length ??

Size of clothing (The common size you usually by for your pups..XS,S,M,L or XL): I would say XS

My Yorkie's Favorite Toys, Snacks, Clothing style, color, etc.: I love stuffed animals and anything that can be destroyed...esp. shoes...I like to wear anything green and that is soft

Anything extra I want my Gift Exchange Pal to know about my pup: I am a tomboy...I love to run around and play hard and then just crash...so anything I can play with is always a good thing
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!