View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 07:21 PM   #2
BabyGirl Rosie
I ♥ my girls!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taryn0405 View Post
I bought these on a whim because Texas Toothpicks are hard to find, I don't trust Greenies, and Gizmo hated Nylabone's Nutri-dent bones. Also, he's on Blue Buffalo food and, since he's such a picky eater, I figured might as well stick with a company that works.
Anywho, Gizmo is a avid bulley stick chewer so I knew I needed to find him something to be proactive in his dental hygiene. I must say he absolutely loves these! They stink to high heaven, but they seem to work pretty good. My only complaint is the the "Mini" size which is for dogs 5-15lbs are really tiny and Giz goes through them very quickly. Also, I usually end up throwing the little end out instead of letting him eat all of it (possible choking hazard). So next bag I get, I'm going to get the size up. So far, his poop has been normal, and they haven't upset his stomach.

4 thumbs up!! Great treat to give before bed time to get rid of any access energy!

That is great that you found these. Let me know how the bigger ones go.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!