View Single Post
Old 01-05-2006, 08:04 AM   #7
Yorkielove123
YT 500 Club Member

Wow I have 3 how do I work this out!
Bounce's qualities:
He is beautiful, loves kissing, loves to cuddle, very sweet, loves to be brushed, loves to cuddle with his brother & sister, can go up & down the steps on his own.
Bounces bad qualities:
Doesn't poop where he is suppose to, doesn't like to be blow dryed, doesn't like his nails clipped, barks everytime we go downstairs, barks when people come over, barks at his boxer brother when he comes in from outside.
Romeo's qualities:
He is sooooooooo sweet & cuddly, he is adorable, he is very, very affectionate, very dependent on me, wants on my lap everytime I sit, love his tongue sticking out all the time,
Romeo's bad qualities:
He doesn't like other dogs around, depends on his mood doesn't want his brother or sister near him, doesn't go up or down the steps, makes noises the whole time he plays with his brother & sister so loud you can't hear anything else, barks when he hears the slightest sound, doesn't want anyone else holding him but his Mom or Dad & sometimes Grandma.
Isabella's qualities:
She is a doll baby, loves to play, loves to kiss & loves to love, very energetic, has a great appetite for as small as she is, she eats like a piggy, she is a Mommy's girl, doesn't mind wearing clothes but neither do the boys, loves everyone.
Isabella's bad qualities:
Isn't afraid to jump to or from anything, eats poo, goes up the steps but not down so she goes up & cries for us to bring her down again, spoiled, spoiled as are the boys, Bounce taught her the barking thing when we go downstairs & barking at their boxer brother.

I think that is everything, well that is definitely enough
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!