View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 05:53 PM   #12
Sgt_Cooper
Senior Yorkie Talker

Here is a pic of my yorkie snuggled in a blanket a couple weeks ago. He also gets to sleep in the big bed now. daddy finally gave in and he takes his rightful place as king in our king size bed. :O) He will sleep on you, beside you. Sometimes he's been known to sleep right up on my stomach. He will sometimes get right up against my back and lay, sometimes he likes to get in the nook of your arm like you have your arm around him. And sometimes he sleeps around or on your legs. I often like to sleep on my side in a fetal s-like shape and he often gets in behind the crook of my legs. He does like to "spoon" and he does love burrowing under the covers now. But also, for good measure we had to include a pic of his Lhasa Apso sister... She is a lazy one. I got this pic of her a couple weeks ago. It was sooo cute w that tounge out. Do not call ASPCA, or CPA (canine protective services) :O) She IS alive. lol Just dog tired.
Attached Thumbnails
How do your babies sleep??-cooper4.jpg   How do your babies sleep??-lailahsleep.jpg   How do your babies sleep??-lailahsleep2.jpg  
Sgt_Cooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!