View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 12:44 PM   #1
elemtchr99
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Please share in my excitement!!!

I have just started a new business. I have signed on with a FABULOUS company called Thirty-One Gifts!!! They have all kinds of neat items like bags, organizing totes, thermal totes, purses, wallets, etc., most of which can be personalized. They are a faith based company whose name was derived from the Old Testament, where Proverbs 31 describes the virtuous woman who exhibits hard work, wisdom, encouragement, and care for others.

I hope you will stop by my website at www.mythirtyone.com/BarbaraHarrell and take a look around. The new fall catalog just went online TODAY!!! If you'd like to place an order, please let me know. I'm not sure if you can order straight from my site yet as I am fairly new. Everything in the catalog is 15% off from now through the month of August. If you would like to host a catalog party, let me know. You do not have to live close to me to have a catalog party. It's very simple to do. Check out the awesome hostess rewards that are listed in the online catalog.

Some of you may even be interested in becoming a consultant for Thirty-One also. If that is the case, just let me know or just click "Join My Team" on my website. The fall kit you will receive for signing up is amazing!!! I had not even been to a Thirty-One party when I signed up to become a consultant. I lucked up on Facebook and saw the product in a giveaway. One look at the catalog, and I was hooked!!!

One last thing, if you have a Facebook account, please go to my page and click "like". When I hit 100 likes, I am going to have a drawing for a FREE product from the new catalog. It could be you. www.facebook.com/partiesbybarbara

Thanks!!!
Barbara Harrell
Thirty-One Gifts Independent Consultant
Attached Images
File Type: jpg August Customer Special.jpg (110.6 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg Thirty-One 15.jpg (180.7 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg Fall enrollment kit.jpg (82.0 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Magazine Basket.jpg (24.7 KB, 11 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!