View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 11:07 AM   #10
MamaZiggy
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddieadoptedme View Post
Imo, if your already stressed over this, its probably not a good idea. eveyone will want to hold and pet your baby, and that is alot for them to deal with. not to mention the strange place and so much going on. if it were me--- i would either stop over for a short visit (without your baby) or find someone to pet sit. it neither of those are a option, then id probably stay home.

And 1 other thing to think about. you dont know where all these other people have been, and what they may have touched or come in contact with--before touching your baby. have the been exsposed to any pet viruses/ illness that could be transfered to your baby? your baby is young and isnt stong enough to fight alot of things off.

again this is just my opinion---but i wouldnt.
OMG, thats exactly what i've been thinking! i dont want anyone being too hectic or ruff or picking him up! thank goodness the kids wont be there. But then i feel bad coz she really wants me there. So ima just ask the vet on friday for his opinion.. If he thinks he'll be fine, ill just have to be strong, set rules for everyone to follow, and keep him confined to the room..
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!