View Single Post
Old 01-05-2006, 06:38 AM   #1
Louiep
Yorkie Talker

Default Very Cold little Guy

Hi everyone,

I was so excited last weekend when i could take Louie to the groomer. He smelled horrible and I didnt think I was washing him right and his puppy hair was starting to look like a rats hair. So I brought him over all excited to watch and see my hamdsome little guy.

I brought him in and the lady told me his hair was "severely matted" I dont really think it was but she said he just was not going to grow back right and it was not soft like it should be (which is wasnt). She said she was going to have to cut his hair "below the mat" which left him with a very very short cut (he looks like a lion.)

After about 2 hours of crying I came to grips that hair grows back. But my problem is hes cold ALL the time. I have bought him little sweaters and jackets and everything and hes just shivers a lot. I have turned up the heat and put blankets on him. Any suggestions?

Also does anyone know how long it will take to grow back?? I dont want it to be long but he doesnt really look like a yorkie puppy...he looks like a small cat or a lion. I miss my baby
Louiep is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!