View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 12:23 AM   #3
Mom to Hot Rod
Donating YT 5000 Club Member

ha, ha, I thought you were talking about carriers from the title.

Last year I decided to cut them really short for summer and actually cut the hair between Hot Rods eyes really short. I really like it as he hates to be combed out. It's been wonderful as no hair issues in his eyes.

I just (2 days ago) cut a teeny bit of the hair like this for Maggie. She's always in a topknot but has stray hairs that seem to never stay up unless I glue it them with topknot gel, and even with that, she will rub her head and her hair will get all messed up. I literally just put the small clippers up to her nose and took them off. It seems to a perfect solution as she still has her topknot. I haven't taken any pictures of their last groom yet.

These are of Maggie before this last grooming, you can see the loose hairs around the bridge of her nose. I took my small clippers and just touched the area and it seems to help with these strays. Her topknot is much easier to put up and it also keeps her hair out of her eyes when its not put up in a topknot.

IMAG0514.jpg IMAG0594.jpg

This is Hot Rod from his last groom, I really hadn't touched the hair on the bridge of his nose in this picture but you can see it's short. I did trim it when I groomed them a couple of days ago.

IMAG0627.jpg

Last edited by Mom to Hot Rod; 07-25-2011 at 12:24 AM.
Mom to Hot Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!