View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 07:07 PM   #3
lisaly
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti View Post
I will keep them all in my prayers as well as you and Jack. You are a very special lady, Patti.
I agree with Patti. From reading your beautiful posts and hearing the love within your heart, it is obvious how wonderful you are. My prayers are always with you and Jack, and I think of you often. I also know how much you mean to Jackie, and with you praying for her and her Mom, it will help both of them a lot. I can understand why the two of you are friends because you both are so special. My good wishes are also with Ann and Brenda. I never thought when I came to YorkieTalk that I would grow to care so much for the people here. I was drawn here initially because of my love of Yorkies and to help me better care for my little girl, but the wonderful members here keep drawing me back to this forum. I keep Ann and Tony and Brenda and Mike in my prayers also, and I hope that they have health and much happiness now and always. I know like you and Jack and Jackie and her Mom, they have the love within them to overcome any odds that they have to face.

Ashley 6/10, Gracie 2/04, Kiwi 10/03, and Jolie 7/93 .
lisaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!