View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 03:50 PM   #1
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Default PRAYERS Needed for JacquelineBabco, Wylies Mom, Brenda and Mike and others in need.

I know so well the power of prayer through so many here at Yorkie Talk, am grateful for each and everyone that has been lifting us in prayer, I know it is because of you all that God has provided me the strenght I have needed and continue to need in caring for Jack.

I have just learnt that a Dear Lady's Mother here at Yorkie Talk fell and broke her hip and arm last Sunday, please keep jacquelinebabco and her Mother in your prayers. Jackie I am sending you a big hug and our love, praying for the care of your Mother while she is healing.We love you Dear Lady your kindness to us has overwhelmed our hearts many times over, you are special.

I also heard about Wylies Mom falling and my thoughts and prayers are with her too, this was such sad news.

Brenda I just learnt about Mike and I know he will do better home too. I ask that God give you the strength to care for Mike, he really can, so well I know the powers of others prayers here.

Thanks for this thread being here so we can come together and pray for one anothers needs.

Our son has a computer up and working for me now, Jack requires my constant care so I am not able to get on line much, but please know you all are so greatly appreciated and we are all so very Blessed.

Love and Hugs from us both.
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!