View Single Post
Old 01-05-2006, 05:06 AM   #7
Carinhosamulher
YT Addict

My Matthias gets a bath every four or five days. He loves it. The first time I brushed him he tried attacking the brush but I gently and firmly held him tight and brushed him while giving him treats at the same time to reward him for sitting still. Now he adores being brushed. If he gets a little tangle, I use my daughters' hair detangler (the no-tear kind) and it works GREAT! (and he smells like apple when he's done too! hahahaha) He hasn't been to the groomer as of yet but it's a-coming. His nails are really growing quite long now and while I know how to do it from doing my Brittany's nails, he is so tiny that I would prefer a pro do it for a while.

The only thing Matthias has a problem with is hair bows. He hates the rubber banded kind and I have yet to find a clip that will stay in his hair. His hair is silky-ish so if he scratches his ear the clip just falls right out. So I'm trying to find a better hair clip - one that is easy to put in (only takes one hand to do) and one that will stay in silky hair.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!