Thread: My baby's leg!
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 02:33 AM   #14
Ahis_Mama
Living In Paradise!
Donating Member

Hi everyone. Well I'm happy to say that nothing is broken. She must have just lightly sprained it or pulled a muscle a little. She still doesn't put total weight on it but tries to play like nothing is wrong. Doc said to try and not let her run around on it for a week and it should be back to normal. She walks fine but a little wobbly...but she was always wobbly. lol When she seen me eating cheese she actually stood on her hind legs like a circus dog for a few seconds. lol I'm so happy but now I think i'm going to be paranoid that she will hurt herself again. Thank you all for your well wishes. Your support honestly helps.

Oh btw...she has gained 3 oz.! She now weighs in at 1lb. 1oz. LOL She also had her second set of shots. I forgot how many she is supposed to have. Do you remember? They also wanted to start her on preventative heart worm meds(I think that is what it was) because we have a lot of mosquitos in Hawaii...tropical weather and all. But they don't want to until she is at least 2lbs.
Ahis_Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!