View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 12:43 PM   #14
mrawlin3
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama2yorkies View Post
Pumpkin can help in both situations.
Mama2yorkies, I thought I remembered my former vet telling me that. I hate to say he was old fashioned and used some "folk" remedies because he and I are same age. I do know that doctor's had recommended increased fiber intake for my ex-husband and I. One of us suffered from chronic diarrhea, the other suffered from constipation.

Bailey is going to be fine. The fact that Kasey is so concerned about her dog and cares to reach out to everyone that she knows may be able to help her lets me know that Bailey is in good hands. I knew that Bailey had stool specimens taken and the results were negative. Blood tests may show something. Bailey may have some condition similar to irritable bowel syndrome. Again I feel that Bailey will be fine because she is so well loved.

I am hoping in the short time Kasey will be back in Georgia that she and I can get together and I can meet her Bailey.

Dogs can be such a good influence in a person's life. My Dad is 82 and he walks a mile with his dog every day. During the time that he was without a dog, Dad didn't do his exercise. I am convinced he is going to live forever because of his dog.

I frequently remind myself that "dog" spelled backwards is "God". It's a simple connection, but I like to think that dogs have a special relationship with the Creator.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!