View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 09:15 AM   #11
KaseyLyn05
Senior Yorkie Talker

I have been feeding her Nutro Natural Choice Small bites, chicken meal, rice and oatmeal formula....which she is almost out of.....so i guess i need to switch to something better.

Do yall think bloodwork is necessary to help diagnose her? I caled my vet this morning very upset, I shouldn't have had to bring her up there as many times as i have here lately and from what it sounded like he is wanting to put her on something new that is a powder that i will need to sprinkle in her food for a couple of months?....and Im sure it will work, but what about when shes done with it and it comes back again??...on top of i will not be living here by then. So i'm bringing her in in like an hour and a half to discuss other options. Should i lean towards blood work?? Is that super exensive to have done? If it's a way to find out exactly what the problem is, i will be all for it but this is killing my bank account with switching the meds, then the problem continues to appear.....

Also i'm nervous about if this new med is going to need to be sprinkled on her food, like how im going to do that b/c the soft food is what i think started the dirrahea in her a month ago....so how am i going to do that ya know??

Urghhh....And susan and Marta, I'm trying to email you both back now. Sorry Im at the preschool now using their compter, I will contact yall asap...Im bringing Bailey to the vet in about an hour...

KaseyLyn05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!