View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 06:52 AM   #1
KaseyLyn05
Senior Yorkie Talker

Embarassed Going in circles....Advice/Info please

Okay, Bailey started getting diarrhea about a month ago, it was mucus-like and started to get bloody, so I took her straight to the vet.....They put her on some medications, the meds helped, but then it came back two days after she was finished her meds.....So they put her back on the same meds It was metronidazole.

The exact same thing happened, it helped but came back after she was of the meds...So this last time (last week) he tried something different...One med to get the probiotics back in her system and a new med called proviable....

Anyways, it helped, but then this morning she woke me up with dirrhea AGAIN! I'm so upset, not sure what to do...Were going back to the vet this afternoon. Has anyone heard of this happeneing before?? Any advice??

I was feeding her some gerber chicken and rice to help her stool. Oh also, she has been eating and drinking her food and water like normal, AND she hasn't acted sad or down at all...she's been very happy and her normal playful self the whole time...so that has to be a good sign!

What is a good food that i should switch her to to help with sensitive stomachs or GI probs?? Ive heard Innova is one of the best ones out there...is this true?? can i get it at petsmart??

What do yall suggest? what would you do? do you think it would be necessary to have blood work done on her? i have no idea....Please help :/

Im desperate...but i'm also in college about to graduate with no job, so money is a big problem...but i think my vet is going to work with me.....I started crying instantly this morning when i heard her having dirreah again, it breaks my heart...i've done so much for her, she is my world.

KaseyLyn05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!